Lexani LX-Nine Tire Review & Rating
The Lexani LX-Nine summer high-performance tire is designed to deliver enhanced traction and handling, as well as outstanding cornering grip and stability. Built for drivers of all types of sport coupes, performance sedans, crossover and SUV’s, the LX-Nine is also value-priced to fit most any budget.
A high-performance tread compound and symmetric tread pattern, which is somewhat similar to that of the older General AS-03, is created to increase dry and wet traction and handling, while the tire’s wider shoulder blocks aid in providing better cornering grip and stability.
Wide circumferential grooves and unique tread block pattern are designed to further assist with traction on wet road surfaces and reduce the risk of hydroplaning. This unique tread pattern design is also responsible for helping keep road noise to a minimum, although you still might hear it at higher speeds.
Lexani offers a range of 20-26 inch sizes for the LX-Nine, and you’ll find H, V or W-speed ratings. A limited tread warranty is also provided.
- Dependable dry and wet traction
- Better than average cornering grip/stability
- Ride comfort
- Low price
- Lower the noise a bit
Make no mistake, this Lexani tire is not designed with Michelin or Pirelli quality. However, the LX-Nine is one of the better second-tier offerings in its class. It delivers solid all-around performance when it comes to traction, handling and cornering.
While there is a bit more noise than we would like at higher speeds, the level of ride comfort is not bad. In addition, this is not a tire to attempt driving on in winter conditions. Finally, treadlife is about average for this tire.
Overall, if a low-cost summer performance tire is what you’re after, the LX-Nine is not a bad choice.
What Vehicles Will The Lexani LX-Nine Fit?
Fits these vehicles and many others:
- Acura TSX, TL, RL
- Audi A8L, S5, Allroad, A3, A4
- BMW 325i, 530i, 335i, 328i, 525
- Buick LaCrosse, Lucerne, Regal
- Cadillac CTS
- Chevrolet Camaro, HHR, Impala, Malibu, Cruze, Volt
- Dodge Journey, Charger, Stratus, Challenger, Avenger
- Ford Thunderbird, Fusion, Escape, Taurus, Mustang, Focus
- Honda Accord, Civic, Fit, CR-V
- Hyundai Elantra, Tucson, Sonata, Genesis
- Infiniti G35, M35, EX35, G37
- Jaguar XJ8, X-Type
- Kia Optima
- Lexus ES300, SC300
- Mazda3, Protege, Mazda5, CX-5, Mazda6
- Mercedes-Benz C280, S320, CLK320, E-class
- Mini Cooper
- Mitsubishi Eclipse
- Nissan Altima, Juke, Maxima, Sentra, Rogue
- Saab 9-3
- Scion xD, tC
- Subaru Outback, Impreza, Legacy
- Suzuki SX4
- Toyota Camry, Avalon, Matrix, Prius, Corolla
- Volkswagen Jetta, Golf, Passat, CC Sport, GTi
- Volvo S80, V70
235/35ZR20 92W XL BSW
275/45R20 107V BSW
275/55R20 117H XL BSW
285/50R20 112V BSW
235/30ZR22 90W XL BSW
245/30ZR22 92W XL BSW
255/30ZR22 95W XL BSW
265/30ZR22 97W XL BSW
265/35R22 102V XL BSW
265/40R22 106V XL BSW
295/25ZR22 97W XL BSW
305/40R22 114V XL BSW
305/45R22 118V XL BSW
245/30ZR24 94W XL BSW
255/30ZR24 97W XL BSW
275/25ZR24 96W XL BSW
275/30ZR24 101W XL BSW
295/35R24 110V XL BSW
305/35R24 112V XL BSW
295/30ZR26 107W BSW
305/30ZR26 109W XL BSW
Lexani LX-Nine prices range from approximately $84 and up. You may also find occasional rebates, discount prices, coupons and special offers on this tire.
Lexani provides a limited tread warranty on the LX-Nine.
Share this review