Multi Mile Matrix Tire Review & Rating
The Multi-Mile Matrix is designed to serve the needs of drivers who are simply looking for a tire for basic everyday driving use. Built for coupes, sedans, minivans and crossovers, the Matrix is also easy on the budget for those looking to save some extra money on a new set of tires.
Multi-Mile uses an all-season tread compound on the Matrix that combines with variable tread elements that are designed to provide dependable dry and wet traction. This is a plus for this tire and one that we hear frequently mentioned in other driver reviews of this tire.
Four circumferential grooves and the tires’ lateral grooves add to grip on wet pavement and reduce hydroplane risks. These grooves also add bite in light snow, however, this is not a strength for this model.
The Multi Mile Matrix is available in a number of 13-16 inch sizes with S and T-speed ratings. The company stands behind the tire with a 50K mile tread warranty.
- Very capable dry traction and handling
- Treadlife has been a plus
- One of the few tires made today with whitewalls in select sizes
- A little more road noise than many
- Traction on snow and ice
Multi-Mile has been around for several years and is widely known for producing good quality tires overall. The Matrix is one of their basic all-season tires and has been well-received for the most part. It’s one of the few tires made today that features a whitewall in many different sizes.
Expect to find very good dry traction and handling, as well as good treadwear. The 50K mile warranty speaks to treadwear. Most value-priced tires leave out a mileage warranty.
Wet traction and braking are average among tires in this class, as is ride comfort. One area of concern you may have with the Matrix is a little more road noise than many other models, especially as the tires wear down. The other area of concern would be performance on snow and ice. It’s lacking, which really isn’t a big surprise.
Overall, if all you’re after is a tire for driving around town or getting back and forth to work, the Matrix is not a bad choice. The cost is lower than many, so it’s ideal for tight budgets.
What Vehicles Will The Multi Mile Matrix Fit?
(This is not a complete list of ALL vehicles this tire will fit)
- Buick LeSabre, Park Avenue, Verano
- Chevy Cobalt, Sonic, Cavalier, Impala, Cruze, Malibu, Monte Carlo, Aveo
- Chrysler PT Cruiser, LeBaron, Sebring, Cirrus, Town & Country
- Dodge Avenger, Dart, Neon, Grand Caravan, Stratus
- Ford Focus, Taurus, Thunderbird
- Honda Civic, Accord, Prelude
- Hyundai Elantra, Accent, Verna, Matrix, Avante, Sonata
- Kia Soul, Forte, Optima
- Mazda 323, Mazda3, Mazda5, 626, MPV, Mazda6
- Mercury Grand Marquis, Cougar, Tracer, Mystique
- Mitsubishi Galant, Eclipse, Lancer, Mirage
- Nissan Sentra, Leaf, Altima, Maxima, 200SX
- Pontiac Bonneville, Grand Prix, Sunfire, Vibe, Grand Am
- Saturn L200, Ion
- Scion xB
- Subaru Legacy, Outback
- Toyota Corolla, Matrix, Camry
- Volkswagen Beetle, Jetta, Golf, Passat
P175/70R13 82S BLK
P185/70R13 85S BLK
P185/75R14 89S BLK
P195/75R14 92S BLK
P205/75R14 95S BLK
P175/70R14 84S BLK
P185/70R14 87S BLK
P195/70R14 90S BLK
P205/70R14 93S BLK
P215/70R14 96S BLK
P175/65R14 81S BLK
P185/65R14 85S BLK
165/80R15 87T BLK
P205/75R15 97S BLK
P215/75R15 100S BLK
P225/75R15 102S BLK
P235/75R15 105S BLK
P205/70R15 95S BLK
P205/70R15 95S BLK
P215/70R15 97S BLK
215/70R15 98S BLK
195/65R15 91S BLK
P195/65R15 89S BLK
P205/65R15 92S BLK
P215/65R15 95S BLK
215/65R16 98T BLK
P215/60R16 94S BLK
215/60R16 95S BLK
P225/60R16 97S BLK
P205/55R16 89S BLK
205/55R16 91S BLK
Multi Mile Matrix prices range from approximately $59 and up. You may also find occasional rebates, discount prices, coupons and special offers on this tire.
Multi-Mile provides a 50,000 mile limited tread warranty on the Matrix.
Share this review