Kenda Vezda UHP A/S Tire Review & Rating
Set to debut in March 2017, the Kenda Vezda UHP A/S KR400 ultra-high performance tire features a wide array of cutting-edge tire technology to go with a value-price. Built for use on all types of sports cars, coupes and high-powered sedans, the Vezda UHP has been designed to deliver true year-round traction and handling.
Kenda uses a unique silica-based tread compound that is matched up to a computer-optimized asymmetric tread pattern. The goal is to provide summer tire like handling performance while also increasing traction capabilities on snow and ice.
The tire’s lower voids on the outer tread portion help in delivering more precise handling on dry pavement, while a higher void on the inside tread assists in providing better grip on wet road surfaces.
The Kenda Vezda UHP AS also features 3-D sipes around the tread for enhanced traction on wet, slush and snowy pavement. Four wide circumferential grooves are designed to further add to handling and traction on wet streets and reduce the risk of hydroplaning.
A built-in rim protector is included that helps prevent expensive wheel damage from curbs and other obstructions. Kenda will offer a large number of 16-20 inch sizes in the Vezda UHP, with all sizes being Z speed rated. A 50K mile tread warranty is provided on all sizes, which is rare for a value-priced model.
What Vehicles Will The Kenda Vezda UHP A/S Fit?
Fits these vehicles and many others:
- Acura TSX, TL, RL
- Audi A8L, S5, Allroad, A3, A4
- BMW 325i, 530i, 335i, 328i, 525
- Buick LaCrosse, Lucerne, Regal
- Cadillac CTS
- Chevrolet Camaro, HHR, Impala, Malibu, Cruze, Volt
- Dodge Journey, Charger, Stratus, Challenger
- Ford Thunderbird, Fusion, Escape, Taurus, Mustang, Focus
- Honda Accord, Civic, Odyssey, Fit, CR-V
- Hyundai Elantra, Tucson, Sonata, Genesis
- Infiniti G35, M35, EX35, G37
- Jaguar XJ8, X-Type
- Kia Optima
- Lexus ES300, SC300
- Mazda3, Protege, Mazda5, CX-5, Mazda6
- Mercedes-Benz C280, S320, CLK320, E-class
- Mini Cooper
- Mitsubishi Eclipse
- Nissan Altima, Juke, Maxima, Sentra, Rogue
- Saab 9-3
- Scion xD, tC
- Subaru Outback, Impreza, Legacy
- Suzuki SX4
- Toyota Camry, Avalon, Matrix, Prius, Sienna, Corolla
- Volkswagen Jetta, Golf, Passat, CC Sport, GTi
- Volvo S80, V70
Kenda Vezda UHP A/S prices range from approximately $82 and up. You may also find occasional rebates, discount prices, coupons and special offers on this tire.
Kenda provides a 50,000 mile tread warranty on the Vezda UHP A/S. Materials and workmanship are warranted for 4-years and include free replacement during the first 10% of wear. A prorated amount is given for the remaining time period or down to the final 2/32 inch of tread depth.
Share this review